Things

Monday 29 April 2013

Quick tip: Clinique All About Eyes Concealer


I have read/watched quite a few reviews of the Clinique All About Eyes Concealer that are less that flattering. People saying it's cakey, settles into lines, blah blah blah. Well I got news for you, buddy. You're using too much. Promise. I did this the first time I got it, I wrenched it open, squeezed out a huge blob, smeared it all over my [Louis Vuitton] bags and within minutes felt annoyed because it had formed into little rivulets of make-uppy mess. Yes, you heard correct - rivulets. Since that day, however, I have found that if I use the tiniest amount imaginable - literally the teeniest dot shared between both eyes and blended in with a ring finger - it gives a lovely, smooth result that lasts. It feels light and comfortable, even on my under eyes - which, can I state, might just be the most allergic on this entire planet. I can't use anything without a red, angry reaction. So hallelujah, Clinique! I'm converted. People also bitch that the Light Neutral shade is too yellow for pale skin tones but it looks just fine on me. So remember: you only need a full-stop sized dot to get the job done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?